This event has passed.
NOTE CHANGE OF DATE
This one day class will help you master your dSLR camera and to gain creative control.
Topics covered include:
- Key camera components and useful accessories
- Lens effects and handling characteristics
- Understanding exposure
- How to read and use histograms
- Key digital features such as white balance, ISO settings etc
- Understanding and using shutter speed for creative effect
- Choosing the correct aperture
- Controlling light and depth in scenic landscape images
- Special techniques for close-ups, wildlife etc
This class is also suitable for compact and bridge cameras that offer a level of control similar to DSLRs. You should bring your camera and user manual to this class.